- StudioBeAsked on September 10, 2015 at 01:56 PM
Hey, I have a form in my account that is used multiple times a day that has decided to stop sending submissions as of this morning. Here is a link to the form: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/22295910414955. I can see the submissions when I log into JotForm and hit "View Submissions" but they are not populating the correct emails. Can someone please look into this?
- DBONEVEAnswered on September 10, 2015 at 02:06 PM
Mine as well. We haven't changed a thing on our receipt path yet all of our clients messages are being held up and requiring me to manually go in and forward to the appropriate department. Very frustrated and have yet to receive a response... Good luck
- virtualgalfridayAnswered on September 10, 2015 at 02:23 PM
I am also waiting, all of our forms are doing this.
- clearview22Answered on September 10, 2015 at 02:40 PM
Also having issues with submissions not being sent to emails.
- StudioBeAnswered on September 10, 2015 at 03:43 PM
Come on JotForm!! Let's get a resolution to this asap. I need to run my business and if I cannot do that with your product, there are several competitors to choose from!
- DBONEVEAnswered on September 10, 2015 at 04:01 PM
So what you need to do is go into each form, click edit, click on the list of email distribution, click on each individual email on each file, edit to , then click on 'reply to and receipt settings, you then need to adjust the first line, Sender Name- to JotForm and then the second line- Sender Email to: no reply @ jotform and click finish. Again, you must do this for each email recipient on each form listed and then save. Hopefully they will be able to provide you with a more in depth workaround but i had to figure this out myself unfortunate. The system must have updated and this is now required I'm guessing because i have never changed this before, prior to now.
- StudioBeAnswered on September 10, 2015 at 04:14 PM
There is no way I am going to do that. It would take me HOURS! JotForm is going to loose my business if this doesn't get fixed!
- salesoperationsAnswered on September 10, 2015 at 04:24 PM
- IPCOOPAnswered on September 10, 2015 at 04:32 PM
I am having the same issues, the submissions are not be sent to my email at all and I do see them being processed in the reporting!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!
- virtualgalfridayAnswered on September 10, 2015 at 04:32 PM
i can't do that, my forms are submitting to not only email but to a project management platform that is dependent on the from email address that has permissions in said platform. this needs to be fixed asap.
- h5johanAnswered on September 10, 2015 at 04:38 PM
Same issue here, can we get an update from Jotform please?
- StudioBeAnswered on September 10, 2015 at 04:39 PM
How is it, that not a single member of the JotForm support team has replied to this? Just give us an update. If we know it's a known issue and it's being worked on, I think that we will all feel better.
- Martinellis4Answered on September 10, 2015 at 04:41 PM
I am having the same issue here with my form at
- natlmediaAnswered on September 10, 2015 at 04:44 PM
i only have one form, so it wasn't as such a big deal. i did the fix that DBONEVE listed above, but it didn't work. i sent the test email (which did work), but when i went back and actually tested my form, it didn't send it.
- h5johanAnswered on September 10, 2015 at 04:49 PM
what do we have to do?
Jotform people, are you on this or we need to fix everything manually.
An answer would be much appreciated...
- StudioBeAnswered on September 10, 2015 at 04:51 PM
I think it's been established that most of us cannot go in and do what DBONEVE has suggested above to all our forms. Can we please get some direction here JotForm support?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on September 10, 2015 at 05:11 PM
We are truly sorry about this inconvenience
Our developers are aware of this email problem and they should fix this soon.
In the meantime please use any of these workarounds:
2. Use Mandrill to keep using the custom sender email address
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on September 10, 2015 at 05:13 PM
Please use this guide if the other does not work.
- virtualgalfridayAnswered on September 10, 2015 at 05:29 PM
That would work OK for my forms that JUST go to email addresses, however, I use a task management tool that needs to have my email address as the from email address. I am not going to change my forms then have to change them again.