- imyz1Asked on September 10, 2015 at 02:29 PM
I am not receiving the submissions that customers send from my websites.
i get a submission sent to my jotform iphone app but not any to my email.I went onto jotform site and tested the email and i got the test to my email. But not from my websites. This has started earlier today.
I have been filling out the forms on my websites but they are not coming to my emails please help..
- webdesignsperuAnswered on September 10, 2015 at 02:34 PM
Same issue here... must be on their end... this sucks! we have 8 live chat agents and 10 landing pages....
You can still generate a report and view submission that way - for now.
- floridalendersAnswered on September 10, 2015 at 02:39 PM
Same issue - started yesterday
1. cloning app - did not work
2. adding new notifiers and auto-responder - did not work
3. checked white list for both domain and ip - did not work
4. different browsers - no luck
Have 25 reps using same link, its a very bad situation - sent support strong message - so far crickets
- clearview22Answered on September 10, 2015 at 02:41 PM
Having same issue as well.
- deemformsAnswered on September 10, 2015 at 03:16 PM
Why are they not responding?? I am having same issues.
- morrisengAnswered on September 10, 2015 at 03:20 PM
I am not receiving some emails. very sporadic.
- debralcampAnswered on September 10, 2015 at 03:21 PM
WE are having the same issue. Very frustrating, nothing is sending.
- kingkestAnswered on September 10, 2015 at 03:32 PM
Same issue here not receiving some emails after a submission. I see the submission in jotform, but im afraid my customer did not receive their autoresponder
- corinth924Answered on September 10, 2015 at 03:43 PM
Welp, I'm with you guys. Somehow comforting to know it's not just something on my end...
- h5johanAnswered on September 10, 2015 at 04:47 PM
Is jotform closing?
- corinth924Answered on September 10, 2015 at 04:52 PM
| Is jotform closing?
- StudioBeAnswered on September 10, 2015 at 04:56 PM
It sure seems like support has completely abandoned their ship. What the heck is going on!!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 10, 2015 at 05:26 PM
Our developers are working in the current issue with email notifications and custom sender email addresses. To quickly resolve this please change the Email address in Sender field to email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org Or apply this other method:
Thank you for yor patience, we expect to have this resolved soon
- corinth924Answered on September 10, 2015 at 06:46 PMThank you so much for addressing this!
- floridalendersAnswered on September 10, 2015 at 09:46 PMYes - this works now - but it did not before - we need to use our custom
domain - please keep me posted - this is critical to our business
Chairman / Founder
1st Florida Lending Corp
Direct Mortgage Lenders
MLD # 1069 / NMLS # 323206
*Orlando Business Office:*
2151 Consulate Drive - Suite #8
Orlando FL 32837
Office: (800) 655-1345
Fax: (877) 401-9955
When Banks Say No! We Say Yes !
- MattAnswered on September 10, 2015 at 09:55 PM
- DRDhairAnswered on September 10, 2015 at 10:57 PM
same issue here not receiving some emails after a submission. I see the submission in jotform, but im afraid my customer did not receive
- TrentBandAnswered on September 10, 2015 at 11:19 PM
The two fixes provided have not corrected the problem. Any estimated time to have a fix?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on September 11, 2015 at 12:26 AM
First of all please accept our apologies for all these inconveniences.
Our developers are aware of this problem with email notifications and are working to fully fix it.
In the meantime to quickly resolve this follow these steps:
1. If you're using custom sender email addresses in your email notifiers, please check this thread
2. Otherwise, you might have "Attach PDF" enabled in your email notifier, so please un-check the option.
Thank you for your patience.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on September 11, 2015 at 12:44 AM
We have been informed by our developers that this problem is now fixed.
Please open a separate thread is the issue continues in your end.
- JeremiahAnswered on September 11, 2015 at 09:06 AM
Thank you so much for addressing this and fixing it, guys! Appreciate it.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 11, 2015 at 11:50 AM
Thank you all very much again for your patience. This should now be fully resolved. If anyone has any problems with their notifications, please create a new thread and let us know as soon as possible and so we can look into it.