- deafincAsked on September 10, 2015 at 02:33 PM
We are not receiving any email notifications of form submissions made that the following two forms:
Also, the client is not receiving any auto responders as well. Upon investigation, we see that the data has been submitted when we go to the "View Submissions" section but still no email notifications to the submitter and us.
Tony Nitko, Marketing Director, DEAF Inc.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on September 10, 2015 at 06:22 PM
Our developers are aware of this email problem and are working on it.
In the meantime please use any of these workarounds:
2. Use Mandrill to keep using the custom sender email address:http://www.jotform.com/help/236-How-to-use-Mandrill-to-Send-Emails-From-Your-Own-Email-Address
Also, please refer to this guide for general information about how to properly setup an email notifier, to prevent future problems:
- slcfireAnswered on September 10, 2015 at 11:54 PM
Sadly, email@example.com isn't currently working for my forms. I'm still receiving complaints from my users, and tests with this sender email are failing. Looking forward to a speedy resolution on this one. Thanks!
- ananovaisAnswered on September 10, 2015 at 11:58 PM
I am having the same problem with my form!!!
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on September 11, 2015 at 12:09 AM
Please make sure that you don't have custom sender emails and change it to the default (firstname.lastname@example.org) or check if you have this option selected, so please uncheck it , as this is the other reason why you are not receiving emails.
- slcfireAnswered on September 11, 2015 at 12:43 AM
I love JotForm! You are my only vendor who provides true 24 x 7 communications. So, I just conducted a test of this form: https://secure.jotformpro.com/slcfire/appreq. No email received. Here's a screenshot of how I have this setup:
I also tried changing the sender email to email@example.com. Also not working:
I finally conducted a third test where I made the Reply-to Email "None". No dice. Strangely, I did receive an auto-reply.
I'm going to bed. Talk to you in the AM.
- KadeJMAnswered on September 11, 2015 at 10:47 AM
I'm sorry to hear that it didn't work out for you and Thank you for trying. Thank you also for the update as well as the comment.
I believe our developers had applied a possible fix according really early on this morning from what I was reading for updates on our end. Though as far as I am concerned it seems the issue is unfortunately still ongoing since nd if that's the case still then we do sincerely apologize but will have it fixed asap if so.
I've checked your Email History and our MailServer shows we are sending these as they are marked as SENT on my end.
Can you let us know if you are you still having this problem as of now?
- BenAnswered on September 11, 2015 at 11:00 AM
Still not working.
- slcfireAnswered on September 11, 2015 at 11:46 AMSo, I was able to successfully receive a notification when I changed the sender address to firstname.lastname@example.org, and entered a notification address outside our firewall. I’ve asked my network team to whitelist @jotform.com until my verified sender emails can be used.
- KadeJMAnswered on September 11, 2015 at 11:55 AM
Thank you for your patience with this. Myself and One of our Devs were troubleshooting this furthermore to try to help resolve the issue and we appreciate the update about that.
We've re-enabled the PDF Attachments so you might want to test that again on your end to see if it'll come through properly for you now with that added on.
However, please do let us know if you continue to notice any sort of issues with it still.