- wcranmoreAsked on September 10, 2015 at 03:35 PM
I am receiving only some of the email notifications when my form is filled out. The emails shown as sent below from 9/10/15, 9/2/15, and 8/29/15 were not received.
- ImpacctAnswered on September 10, 2015 at 04:50 PM
this is happening to me too
- StudioBeAnswered on September 10, 2015 at 04:58 PM
You are in the same boat as all the rest of us! JotForm Support isnt responding and no one is getting their submissions.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on September 10, 2015 at 10:48 PM
We are very sorry hearing about the inconveniences. Our developers are very aware of the problem and are working in the issue.
Meanwhile, to quickly resolve this, follow these steps:
1. If you're using custom sender email, please check this thread
2. Otherwise, you might have "Attach PDF" enabled in your email notifier, so to disabled it, please check this thread
Thank you for your patience, we expect to have this resolved ASAP