- arzacanadaAsked on September 10, 2015 at 08:53 PM
I received an e-mail from PayPal with the following message "As we have previously communicated to you, PayPal is upgrading the certificate for www.paypal.com
This endpoint is also used by merchants using the Instant Payment Notification (IPN)
Is there something that has to be done from your end?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on September 11, 2015 at 03:24 AM
Our developers always make sure that we are using the latest and updated APIs on our integration. Our developers are already aware about the update and will do the necessary patches if needed, to make sure that our integration will work smoothly.
However, I will still escalate this thread to our developers. You will be updated via this thread if there is something needs to be done on your end .
- techtriadincAnswered on September 11, 2015 at 02:40 PM
Thanks for the update. It would help if you'd send this out to all Jotform (pro plan) users instead of just in this thread - if there's anything we should do. Thanks.
- SouthwesternCollegeAnswered on September 11, 2015 at 02:45 PM
We received the same email from PayPal. We do need to be confident that the payment integration has been updated and there will be no disruption of service.
- jamitchAnswered on September 11, 2015 at 02:48 PM
I asked the same question in another post, and I agree that some notification of awareness and compliance would be most appreciated.
- cookiezombieAnswered on September 11, 2015 at 07:14 PM
I just received the same email in the last 24 hours. Is the PayPal widget incompatible with Jotform now? Thank you for the clarification.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on September 12, 2015 at 02:03 AM
We don't have an update yet from our developers regarding this issue. We will let you know via this thread once an information is available.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 14, 2015 at 04:38 AM
Our servers are already updated with the latest security certificates that are using SHA-256 algorithm. This changes that are to be implemented by PayPal will not affect JotForm's integrations, so you do not have to be concerned. Your PayPal-integrated forms should work normally as expected.