- schemadesignAsked on September 23, 2010 at 07:21 AM
Why do i also receive emails when a form has been completed?
I have typed in my clients email address in the wizard, they recieve the email and so do I when a customer fills out the form online.
any help much appreciated
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 23, 2010 at 11:53 AM
You can delete an email by clicking on "Delete Email" button on the email wizard.
To delete an email for a form:
1. Open the form on the form editor,
2. Click on "Setup & Share" tab on the top toolbar,
3. Click on "Email Alerts",
4. Click on "Notifications" or whatever the email you would like to delete,
5. Click "Delete Email"
6. Save your form.