- rifradistributionAsked on January 04, 2012 at 11:52 AM
With the file upload tool, I can't change de text of the button ('Choisissez un fichier', in French)... same for the text 'aucun fichier choisi'...
How to do ?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 04, 2012 at 07:22 PM
The file upload button text is inherent to a browser and cannot be changed. What you can do is to switch your single file upload button into multiple one. To do that, simply follow the steps below.
1. While on your Form (Edit Mode), click on your File Upload field.
2. Click on Allow Multiple button in the Tool bar.
3. Right click the Multiple File Upload field, select Properties and change the Button Text.
Please let us know if you need any further assistance. Thank you for using JotForm!
- iccwboAnswered on August 31, 2015 at 06:54 AM
I have the same issue here.
I understood that by switching "Allow multipe" we can see "upload a file" instead of "parcourir", but we want to remain single choice by each upload. What should we do?
- CharlieAnswered on August 31, 2015 at 10:54 AM
Hi, I see that you already have an opened thread with the same question here www.jotform.com/answers/651218. My colleague has already responded to your concern there, please post your follow up questions there instead. That would help us better assist you and avoid confusions.
Thank you for understanding.