- BrianAsked on September 11, 2015 at 07:08 AM
My account (email@example.com) has suddenly changed to "FREE" a few days ago and bunch of forms disappeared. The forms are still working where we have direct links and have them embedded, but I can't access them from my JotForm account so we can't access the submissions unless they are emailed to a person. This has been going on for several days now. Help!
- victorAnswered on September 11, 2015 at 12:25 PM
I was just reviewing our records and found 4 different accounts.
1) account bdoerman with your email address contains 2 forms
2) account bbennet a free account with no forms
3) account bbennett (two Ts) also a free account with 7 forms
4) account BeckyBennett is a Premium account with over 100 forms
Please verify this accounts and let us know which will be your main account. I noticed that you have already asked this. We would be glad to help in any way possible.
Victor M Larrea
- bbennettAnswered on September 11, 2015 at 02:46 PMThanks, the account I’m looking for is BeckyBennett, but the password is not working. I tried to reset, but it does not seem to be going to the creators email address. Can you confirm that the email for this account is “firstname.lastname@example.org?”
White Oak Christian Church
- victorAnswered on September 11, 2015 at 03:20 PM
Yes, that account (BeckyBennett) is associated with the email address email@example.com. Could you please if the reset password wen into your spam folder.
I would like to know if you will be using the other accounts? Or would like to to transfer the other forms into this one.
Please let us know. If you are still not receiving the forgot password email please let us know and we can send it you you manually.
- BrianAnswered on September 11, 2015 at 03:20 PM
Nevermind! The reset email just took a little longer than I though to be received. We have access to the correct account now.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 11, 2015 at 11:46 PM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome. Glad to hear that you can now access your account. If you have further question, please feel free to contact us again.