- fatma1Asked on January 04, 2012 at 01:02 PM
Our website www.vacationhomes-pools.com, free account. I only use one e-mail address for the forms we have (different forms) and we noticed we are missinf e-mails. What would be the problem? I have to log in everyday in Jotform to check.
Can you fix the problem? I was thinking to add a second e-mail address. Ist it possible? Before you ask, yes I check SPAM and JUNK folders and some of the submissions go to the junk folder.
Can you check our account set up and fix the problems?
Business is bad enough and we can not afford to loose any inquiries. We use Wordpress. Let me know if you need further information from us to check on the problem.
Thank you in advance for your assistance, Fatima Delle Donne
- fxrAnswered on January 04, 2012 at 02:12 PM
I cant seem to find any JotForm forms on your website: www.vacationhomes-pools.com
Can you provide us with a direct link to the form please?
- fatma1Answered on January 04, 2012 at 02:25 PMHello and thank you for the quick reply. Below the pages with the forms. The new webmaster has integrated the forms within wordpress. Thanks, Fatima Delle Donne
- fxrAnswered on January 04, 2012 at 02:46 PM
I am still not quite sure how those forms link up with JotForm.
Are you sure your webmaster hasnt totally redesigned your forms backend removing JotForm from the equation completely?
He may not have, but I am finding it hard to match up the forms on those webpages with forms on your account on JotForm.
Can you ask him if the forms are still tied to JotForm in some way?
And if so, can you ask him which forms on your website correspond with which forms on JotForm?
e.g http://vacationhomes-pools.com/contact-us/ MAY be somehow linked to this form on JotForm be http://form.jotform.com/form/11203212473
There is some backend code for the forms your provided links to on your website which I am not privvy to, so its difficult for me to see exactly how (or if) those forms still make use of JotForm.
- fatma1Answered on January 04, 2012 at 02:51 PMThank you again for the quick reply. I am forwarding this e-mail to her and I will get back to you with the explanation.
Fatima Delle Donne