- JellyGraphicsAsked on September 11, 2015 at 08:23 PM
1. How do I make the highlighted part of the form extend to the edge of the embeded frame?2. How do I change the message boxes and such to a white background?3. How do I change the highlighted color?
- KadeJMAnswered on September 12, 2015 at 03:08 PM
I see that you would like to restyle your form with css so lets start of with your first question about extending the highlight to the edge of your form.
I looked on your form on your website which I believe is where you are trying to make the changes for this on.
Which highlights are you referring to that you needed extended? I looked but am uncertain.
Please explain more so that we can better assist you with fixing the correct highlights.
As for your two other questions those are separate issues so I have moved them each to a different thread of their own.
- JellyGraphicsAnswered on September 13, 2015 at 01:33 PM
Awesome, I got those other things taken care of. Thanks for doing that!
I just want the highlights to extend to the edge... As of now the highlight is a different shade of blue.
Does that help? THank you!
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 14, 2015 at 02:20 AM
I'm currently checking on the CSS for your form. I'll reply here as soon as fix it.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 14, 2015 at 03:00 AM
Can you try injecting the custom CSS codes below and let us know if it fixed the form?
To inject a custom CSS code, you can follow the guide: How to Inject Custom CSS Codes.
Also, upon checking, I've noticed that you embedded your form using script method. i would suggest for you to re-embed your form using the iFrame embed method, your websites, css and js scripts might be conflicting with the forms scripts. To re-embed your form using the iFrame embed method, you can follow the guide: Getting the Form iFrame Code.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.