- UBANYAsked on September 11, 2015 at 11:04 PM
I have followed the instructions on the forum her to setup video in my form but it is not working.
- victorAnswered on September 12, 2015 at 02:14 PM
Could please explain what your issue. I was able to insert a youtube and vimeo video with no issues. If possible could you also please let us know the url of your form so we may take a look at it.
- UBANYAnswered on September 12, 2015 at 07:25 PM
- UBANYAnswered on September 13, 2015 at 04:27 AM
Is there no solution to the video widgets?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on September 13, 2015 at 07:16 PM
The problem with the video Youtube and Vimeo widgets has already been reported, let me send a message to our developers in charge of these.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on September 17, 2015 at 02:18 AM
Our developers took a long look at the Youtube and Vimeo Widgets -
They appear to work quite normally on all major browsers, including IE8, 9 10 and 11.
Your form also seems to work fine now - http://form.myjotform.com/form/52538487759575
It could have been a temporary glitch - please check and let us know if you experience further difficulty - we'll be happy to help.