- emac232Asked on January 04, 2012 at 05:32 PM
I want to limit someone to only 5 entries per form. how exactly would I go about doing that?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 04, 2012 at 08:32 PM
Strict check also checks IP addresses. When enabled, only 1 submission entry per 1 unique IP address.
I hope this helps. If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know. Thank you for using JotForm!
- pmgibsonAnswered on May 02, 2012 at 11:14 AM
If I had multiple forms throughout one website, and I only want to allow users to complete each form once, which check would I use?
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on May 02, 2012 at 12:57 PM
You can use Strick Check for that. Only 1 submission entry per IP address is allowed for this method.
- anil mishraAnswered on July 22, 2017 at 04:58 AM
I want to know about loose check and how I can apply for it . please give me solution for this.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on July 22, 2017 at 07:42 AM
You have responded to an old thread. But anyhow, you can check out this guide to know more about setting your form's restriction to loose check and strict: https://www.jotform.com/help/64-How-to-Set-Unique-Submissions-on-a-Form
If you have additional questions, please let us know.