- vasupportAsked on September 13, 2015 at 04:17 AM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 13, 2015 at 08:03 PM
Can you please provide more details about the issue?
Tell us the URL of your form that have the issue. I tried checking it on your jotform http://www.jotform.me/form/50178524666461 but I could not determine yet the steps to take to reproduce the issue.
We will wait for your response.
- vasupportAnswered on September 13, 2015 at 09:04 PM
I created a Geo Mapping Test web form. We don't want our clients to see the Get Visitor Location widget so we set it to "Hidden". Please refer to these links and compare the PDF reports:
Non-secured - http://form.jotform.me/form/52557922401453
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on September 14, 2015 at 09:26 AM
Upon testing both a clone of your form and a similar one created from scratch in my account, I discovered that it's not just the PDF that doesn't show the Get Visitor Location info but the email notification (and form records), once the secure version of the form is used.
I'll submit a ticket to get this fixed. Thanks for drawing it to our attention.
- vasupportAnswered on September 14, 2015 at 09:09 PM
Thanks for attending our concern. Keep up the good work! :)
- vasupportAnswered on September 16, 2015 at 03:01 AM
Hi Guys! Any updates on this? We just need it very badly. Thanks! :)
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 16, 2015 at 05:31 AM
Our development team is currently working on this issue. This issue has been marked important. We will inform you on this thread any updates on this issue. Thank you for your patience.
- vasupportAnswered on September 21, 2015 at 08:21 PM
Hope all is well. Any updates on this? Thanks! :)
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 21, 2015 at 10:23 PM
The ticket for this issue is still open which means that the development team are still working on this issue. Any updates on this issue will be posted on this thread. We do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.
Thank you for understanding.
- vasupportAnswered on September 30, 2015 at 09:32 PM
Is there any workaround for this? Thanks! :)
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 30, 2015 at 10:40 PM
We apologize for the delays. Unfortunately there is no update/news yet on new status from our developer. I will do a follow up also on your behalf.
We will notify you here as soon as we have update.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on November 04, 2015 at 05:27 AM
This has been fixed - the widget will now work on secure forms.
Thank you for your patience - let us know if you have further concerns.