- wendywhitlowAsked on September 13, 2015 at 07:33 AM
I have 2 facebook pages
Kids Going Bananas and Cheers to You
when I try to add my form to the cheers to you page.. I don't have that option on the drop down menu... where did it go.
I have 3 jotforms that I need to put on my cheers to you page
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on September 13, 2015 at 09:26 PM
Please follow this general guide and let us know should you need further help.
- wendywhitlowAnswered on September 14, 2015 at 10:45 AM
my problem is that when I go to the select fan page from facebook.. my page is not there...
I don't know why I can't see it to select it.... I only see
Kids Going Bananas - but that is NOT the page I want to put my form on
- CharlieAnswered on September 14, 2015 at 02:58 PM
I'm checking your Facebook page link and I see that it already has a JotForm embedded on it?
But I see you mentioned you want to add 3 JotForms in one page.
I tested one of my Facebook pages and tried adding more than 1 JotForm using the "Add JotForm Tab", unfortunately, I got an error:
It seems like the JotForm App to embed the forms in Facebook doesn't allow multiple forms in one page. I assume that the "Kids Going Bananas" doesn't have a JotForm on it that is why it can be selected?
For the meantime, could you try this guide instead: http://www.jotform.com/help/82-Adding-Form-to-Facebook-Custom-iFrame-App-. It allows you to embed using a different approach and different app, that should allow multiple forms to be embedded on the same page.
I will forward the problem to our developers to have it checked and fixed. Apologies for the inconvenience. We will update you on this thread when the problem has been resolved.
Apologies for the inconvenience.
- wendywhitlowAnswered on September 14, 2015 at 03:30 PM
that also gives me an error when I try to do iFrame
I really need to add that 2nd form to facebook CHEERS TO YOU SUMMER CAMP page
- wendywhitlowAnswered on September 15, 2015 at 01:15 PM
did you find out if I can put multiple jot form pages on my 1 facebook page? I really need to get it on there.. i'm having trouble doing an iFrame...
- CharlieAnswered on September 15, 2015 at 03:06 PM
I tested the Static HTML: iframe tabs and it seems to be working as expected with multiple tabs. Here's a guide that you can follow:
1. First, navigate to this app page https://apps.facebook.com/static_html_plus/. Click "Add Static HTML to a Page"
2. Choose a Facebook page to add it.
3. Here, the default tab will be "Welcome", click "Edit tab" button.
4. Here, click the "Change Page" button.
5. You will then asked to choose a page again.
6. After choosing the correct Facebook page, click the "Edit tabs on this page"
7. Here you'll see the list of tabs, you can add multiple tabs from here. Click "Add New Tab"
8. I'll name mine "Test Tab"
9. I have now successfully added a new tab. I clicked "Go to tab" button.
10. Here is a familiar setup that we see, click the "Edit tab" again.
11. Here embed the iFrame code of your form.
12. To get the iFrame code, just click the "Embed Form" option and navigate to the iFrame option, click "Copy Code".
Now you can repeat the process or just click the "Page Dashboard" to navigate on the tabs option where you can add new ones.
For the "Add JotForm Tabs", I have already escalated this bug to our developers, I see that someone is already assigned on it and is currently being looked at. We will update you on this thread as soon as the problem has been resolved.
Apologies for the inconvenience.