- AlexaAsked on September 13, 2015 at 04:51 PM
Hi, I noticed that with the address fields that I mapped to Highrise, only the Zip Code, City and Country arrive correctly in the Highrise contact. The street is somehow lost on the way.
Is there a solution to this?
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on September 14, 2015 at 04:25 AM
Sorry for inconvenience this may caused you.
Please try to reintegrate JotForm with Highrise to see if that will resolve your problem. If it is still not working, can you please provide us screenshot of problem how Address value looks like inside of JotForm and how it looks like when it is send to Highrise.
- ParamparaAnswered on September 14, 2015 at 04:46 AMHi, thanks for your reply. I also reposted the question from my logge din new user account, because I thought that this might be better. You can delete either one, if you wish.
I have just reintegrated Highrise, but had the same problem, no part of the address appeared not even the City and Country. I also deleted the address fields on my form and pulled them in again from the left side Quicktools, but the same occured.
I have screenshots attached to the mail for you. I also have a dropbox integration and there the address appeared properly, also in the notification email.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on September 14, 2015 at 11:09 AM
Considering that I can not test HighRise integration I have raised this issue to our developers and we will inform you via this thread once this issue is resolved.
- ParamparaAnswered on November 30, 2015 at 01:18 PM
Hi, I have not yet heard from the developers on this in the last 10 weeks, but it is getting urgent for me now time wise. It will also determine if it makes sense for me to purchase a Jotform plan.
I am using Jotform in the german language form and also the Quicktool address form was in german language, maybe the fields in Jotform don`t map correctly to Highrise because it is English?
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on November 30, 2015 at 02:36 PM
Unfortunately this issue is still not resolved. One of our developers is working on it. I will check with him if there is any update about this ticket and we will inform you as soon we have any update.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 14, 2016 at 01:39 AM
We are very sorry for the late update. We'd like to inform you that this bug is now fixed.
Again, apologies for any inconvenience caused.