- asopofcharlotteAsked on September 13, 2015 at 08:58 PM
I created a summer camp registration form and some families may want to register multiple children. How do I create the option for registering multiple siblings under the same form without a parent having to submit an entirely new application for each sibling?
- JotForm DeveloperevrenAnswered on September 14, 2015 at 08:48 AM
You can do it with conditions.
First, you should add a field to ask how many child will attend and duplicate same field for example: Child's Name
Then click conditions
Select Show / Hide a form field then click next and set your conditions rules
I guess you understand the logic.
You can also use widget which named Dynamic Text box. However, I guess conditions are more useful for you.
If you have any questions please feel free to ask.
- asopofcharlotteAnswered on September 14, 2015 at 12:41 PM
This was super helpful... Thanks!
- princessAmberAnswered on September 15, 2015 at 01:40 PM
I tried the suggestion of JotForm support evren but I used a matrix field instead.
Here's the trial form
It's really amazing how JotForm makes form-creation easy :)
- princessAmberAnswered on September 15, 2015 at 03:33 PM
Like for this example, discounting 20% for the succeeding child?
The output can be manipulated using Form Calculations.
* I'm rusty on calculations, so pardon the redundancy of my formula. Please feel free to modify.