- techzoopAsked on September 14, 2015 at 04:29 AM
After submitting the jotform code in my blog, the sliding effect of my blog does not work. Please help me to solve out this.
- CharlieAnswered on September 14, 2015 at 01:35 PM
Could you share us the link to your blog?
It is possible that there are script codes that are conflicting between your Form and the website itself.
If that's the case, you might need to use the iFrame embed code instead.
We'll wait for your response.
- techzoopAnswered on September 15, 2015 at 06:47 AMok I am sending my blog link,
- CharlieAnswered on September 15, 2015 at 09:58 AM
I also noticed that you have a couple of browser errors showing in your website
One of the errors is causing the conflict. If you need both the Feedback button and your slide, please check your script codes and avoid conflicts between them.
Or you can setup a separate page for the "Contact Us" form and embed it using the iFrame embed code, when using iFrame it prevents any code conflict that may happen between your website and your form.
Let us know if that works.
- techzoopAnswered on September 16, 2015 at 06:47 AMcan you please tell me which type of browser error you have seen?
- CharlieAnswered on September 16, 2015 at 09:25 AM
The errors are displayed by the browser console, in my end, I'm using Google Chrome. You can check this guide to learn more about that: https://developer.chrome.com/devtools/docs/console.
You can then click the errors in the console to see to which part of the code caused that error.
It is possible that your script codes are conflicting with the JotForm Feedback embed code which is why the slide effect is not working, you can try removing it and see if the slide effect works again. But I believe there are some code conflict with your website and you might need to fix those to avoid further problems.