- SjohnAsked on September 23, 2010 at 07:43 PM
You know when you are forced to enter an email twice, and if the email is different, it won't let you proceed? Does that exist in Jotforms?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 24, 2010 at 07:07 AM
Unfortunately no, JotForm does not have such email verification feature.
- jonsan32Answered on December 27, 2010 at 09:22 AMIs there a way to do it by having them repeat their email then use the conditions tool to hide the submit button while showing an HTML warning asking them to review their email address if the two emails don't match? Just a thought.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 27, 2010 at 09:38 AM
That's not possible since there is no condition type that allows compareing two separate form fields.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on March 01, 2012 at 09:41 PM
@Sjohn and jonsan32
You'll be pleased to know that there's now an option available in the form builder to add a "Confirm Email" field. Please see emrew86's post here.