- KristenBurkeAsked on September 14, 2015 at 11:49 AM
I have been adding jot forms to our APP so that members of our church can sign up for various groups. The last 2 I tried to add were different...jotform led me to a different method of copying the link...but this link won't open on the APP. It says it's invalid. The one word I noticed that was different was "secure"? Did something just change?
- JotForm DevelopercerenAnswered on September 14, 2015 at 11:58 AM
We're sorry for the inconveniences. It seems your app does not accept form urls in this pattern.
You also use this link to share your form.
If you have any other questions please let us know.
- KristenBurkeAnswered on September 14, 2015 at 12:47 PMHow can I embed it the "old" way? I used to click on the globe icon, then copy the link that appeared. Now when I click on the globe I only get the new link?
- JotForm DevelopercerenAnswered on September 14, 2015 at 01:05 PM
If you click on Embed from top of wizard, you can view old embed options.
If you can provide me name of the embed option you are using, I can assist you better.
- KristenBurkeAnswered on September 14, 2015 at 03:47 PMI don't know why, but I don't see the wizard. I usually clicked on the globe icon that says "embed form" (on the top tool bar between "Thank you" and "Source Code"). It just gave me a link that worked on our App.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on September 14, 2015 at 10:58 PM
The embed form wizard has been changed recently. I believe that you are referring to the link displayed here from the old embed wizard.
Since the form embed wizard is now changed, you can use the URL provided in the new Embed Form wizard.
If you want to use a Non-secure link, you may use the link provided by our colleague in the earlier post.
If you are referring to something different, please let us know. We will be happy to help.
- KristenBurkeAnswered on September 15, 2015 at 06:47 AMThank you. I did use the link that your colleague provided. It is just that the new URL's from the embed wizard don't work on our app. I'll have to change them all to look like the old ones. Thank you for your time!
- CharlieAnswered on September 15, 2015 at 11:12 AM
Thank you for updating us. Perhaps the software or framework where you are building our app needs to authorize calling SSL enabled links. But I see that my colleague has already shared the non-SSL link to you.
You can also get the link in the "Preview" window
Do let us know if you needed any assistance again.