How do we change this to a monthly account?

  • Profile Image
    Bill Hoshaw 
    Asked on September 14, 2015 at 01:01 PM

    we only need this form for two months and were billed for a year, can we get a refund? 

  • Profile Image
    Answered on September 14, 2015 at 04:28 PM


    I have cancelled and refunded your subscription.  You should see the refund reflected in your account in no more than 5-7 business days.  I also set your account back to a Free one.  You can upgrade back to plan of your choosing.

    If you have any further questions, let us know and we will be happy to help.