- mmcfaddenAsked on September 24, 2010 at 12:09 AM
Is there any way for each data row (submission) in the grid and/or html report to link back to the edit page for that particular submission? This way users could view the list of submissions and choose which one they needed to edit and just jump right in. Is this possible, if so how do I do it?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 24, 2010 at 06:58 AM
No, that's not possible.
But you can share your Submissions page. Then users would be able to see and edit submissions.
To do that click on the Settings icon on your Submissions page and then select "Make This Page Public", then follow the wizard.
- mmcfaddenAnswered on September 24, 2010 at 11:17 AM
Ok, I made them public and added a password but they can not edit them, only view them...how do I make them editable?
Can you please respond to mmcfadden's post from September 24, 2010 - How do we make them editable after making them 'Public'?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 16, 2011 at 12:19 AM
Editing submissions via the 'Public' submissions page is currently not possible. According to our higher ups, this feature was added to our feature requests list.
We will notify you once this becomes available. Thank you for your patience.
- iStoreAnswered on July 18, 2011 at 12:42 PM
:) Evidently your 'higher-ups' think JotForm already allows editing via the public submissions feature (see aytekin post above). Hopefully that means this is coming VERY soon.
- lshad24Answered on August 31, 2011 at 11:41 AM
Seriously - this would really help those of us who need a way to allow others to easily view and edit all submissions. Can we get an update on when this can be implemented.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 01, 2011 at 02:00 PM
Sure thing! We will keep you posted of this feature request's status.
- lshad24Answered on October 21, 2011 at 11:06 AM
Has there been any movement on this request?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 21, 2011 at 12:30 PM
Sorry but there have been no updates yet. Our development team's current workload is too heavy that we cannot guarantee implementation of a particular request.
I wish I could give you more information but unfortunately, support team members are not privy to what exactly our developers are working on. Should there be any movement regarding this request, you will be notified immediately.
Thanks for understanding.