- TJRworldmobileAsked on September 14, 2015 at 06:57 PM
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 15, 2015 at 04:09 AM
Can you explain to us what bug you are encountering in IOS so we can investigate further? If possible can you provide us a screenshot of the bug you are having? To attach a screenshot to Jotform forum you can follow the article: How to add screenshots images to questions in support forum.
We will wait for your response.
- TJRworldmobileAnswered on September 17, 2015 at 07:30 AM
Quando eu rolo o formulário para baixo ele sobe de volta sozinho. As vezes quando eu quero fazer um pedido as letras ficam presas e não apagam e nem copiam mais nada.
- TJRworldmobileAnswered on September 17, 2015 at 07:32 AM
Aqui não está aparecendo para fazer upload de imagens.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on September 17, 2015 at 11:16 AM
I have tested the most recent form you've accessed on your account: http://www.jotformz.com/form/52330961255654
And it seems to be working fine on an iPhone 6 Plus.
I tried testing other forms on your account and still got the same result.
Are you testing this on a specific device? If yes, may we know what device is it and if you can provide us the version that would be great so we can further check and my try to reproduce the issue you're having? Also, If I have tested the wrong form, please let us know and provide us the correct form.
Kindly provide us more details of the issue you're having. Like what my colleague, Chriistian, have told you, posting a screenshot of the issue would really help us assist you better.
We will wait for your response. Thank you.
- TJRworldmobileAnswered on September 29, 2015 at 07:06 PM
O Screenshot não vou poder postar. Ele é testado junto com meu aplicativo, onde o formulário está incorporado, certo? Ele está dando erro! Eu testei no 4S, 5S.
- TJRworldmobileAnswered on September 29, 2015 at 07:09 PM
Link do aplicativo:http://applink.com.br/serrachina_app
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 29, 2015 at 11:02 PM
Based on the link you have provided, you have embedded your form in your iOS application. I do not have an iPhone 4S or 5S with me to test the form embedded in the app. I have tried to test the direct link of one of your form in an iPhone 5S simulator but I was not able to replicate the issue. Can you try to embed the form in your app using the iFrame embed code of the form as shown in this guide: Getting the Form iFrame Code and see if it will help?
We will wait for your feedback.
- TJRworldmobileAnswered on September 30, 2015 at 12:36 AM
Certo, vou testar sim! Tente baixar o aplicativo por favor e teste no IOS, pode ser em qualquer um.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 30, 2015 at 02:08 AM
Currently, I do not have an IOS device that I can use for testing. I'll try to ask help from my colleagues. Can you try first my suggestion and see if it will work? Do get back to us if the issue persist so we can further investigate the issue.