- leathersolutionsAsked on September 24, 2010 at 02:56 AM
The required fields on my form only work when using google chrome, I've checked in IE8 and firefox 3.6 and you can submit the form without these fields being completed.
Any help would be appreciated
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 24, 2010 at 06:46 AM
I couldn't find a form on the link you sent. Can you send the exact URL of the page that has this problem?
If there is a conflict with the page that might cause this. You can try using the IFrame code instead.
Open your form on the Form Builder:
1. Open "Setup & Share" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Share Form"
3. Click on "Advanced Options"
4. Click on "IFrame Code".
- leathersolutionsAnswered on September 24, 2010 at 09:14 AM
Sorry try this
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 24, 2010 at 11:27 AM
You are not using the IFrame code as I suggested above. Can you do that?
- leathersolutionsAnswered on September 24, 2010 at 02:58 PM
Thanks for your help, I used the iFrame as you suggested, in both chrome and IE the required fields were highlighted correctly this time but now the red warning text under the 'add to guestbook' button didn't display and the logo dissappeared completley so it cured one problem and created another. I also had to resite it to the right of the page as I could only resize it on the left hand side.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 27, 2010 at 08:11 AM
You can increase the height of the IFrame to solve that problem. Edit the iframe code you entered on the page and increase the "height" parameter.
- ramonjosegnAnswered on March 05, 2011 at 11:57 AM
I have this problem with Upload Files...
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 08, 2011 at 05:16 AM
Please create a new forum question instead.
I have checked your form and I can't seem to find any problem with it.
- trinityavatarAnswered on September 21, 2011 at 03:19 PM
Hi, I'm also having trouble with a Required Field. I'm using the Radio Button option and even though I have selected one of the options, the area stays red and indicates that "This is a required field".
Firefox 7.0. I am using iFrame secure coding. http://luminancecoaching.net/wordpress/members-area/client-intake-form/
The field appears in a Members Area which requires a log in. Let me know if you want to test it yourself and we'll get you a username.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 23, 2011 at 08:59 AM
One of our developers will look into this problem and get back to you. Thanks.
- emrew86Answered on September 26, 2011 at 03:01 AM
Firefox was not released yet so our system does not suppoer firefox7 for now. We will support it when it is released.