- Scott BlaiseAsked on January 05, 2012 at 09:10 AM
- gwmontiAnswered on January 05, 2012 at 11:37 AM
For what it is worth, I just asked the same question.
- gwmontiAnswered on January 05, 2012 at 11:44 AM
Figured out a workaround - added an empty header box below the subit button - now it shows.
- pinoytechAnswered on January 05, 2012 at 11:48 AM
Their are two reason why you can't see the submit button on your website page:
1. your form is to wide for your page
2. your submit button was align to right.
The solution to that if you don't like to adjust your form width. Set your button alignment to Left in order for you to see the submit button.
Hope this information may help to solve your problem. Thank you for using JotForm! For further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us!
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on January 05, 2012 at 04:49 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
As far as I can see, currently, your Submit button is replaced with the Facebook integration Submit button.
If you still need any assistance on this, please let us know.