- m19rtgAnswered on September 15, 2015 at 05:47 AM
you are not the only one this is happening on all my sites as of this morning and causing me a real problem with my clients! support please sort this out!
- TedAnswered on September 15, 2015 at 06:12 AM
I tried the form and it showed the thank-you page.
- SammyAnswered on September 15, 2015 at 10:50 AM
I have tested the forms on your account and was able to receive the thank you message, could you kindly retry on your end and let us know of the outcome.
- zwhrconsultingAnswered on September 15, 2015 at 11:12 AM
Its still not working
It says page not found..
- SammyAnswered on September 15, 2015 at 12:26 PM
I have tested on two of your forms;
1. Registration Form (works okay)
2. Email signup form (link downloads a PDF document)
On which form are you receiving the not found message? If you are using a custom link kindly confirm that the page exists in the URL you are redirecting to.
- zwhrconsultingAnswered on September 15, 2015 at 01:49 PM
I think jotforms is now blocked in China..
thats why none of our forms are now working
- zwhrconsultingAnswered on September 15, 2015 at 01:50 PM
Did you make any changes to your site or server recently?
- zwhrconsultingAnswered on September 15, 2015 at 01:54 PM
This is really a big issue for us. all our forms are hosted on jotforms and if china clients cannot access the forms, then using jotform is of no use to us..
Can you please fix this asap.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 15, 2015 at 04:48 PM
Our website is up and working fine in China. I have tested it with GreatFire, here are the result links:
When you say it's not working, meaning, the thank you page didn't appear after the form is submitted?
Did you embed this form to your website? If so, please let us know the URL so we can check it. If the form is embedded, try using our iframe method: http://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code.
- VikramAnswered on September 15, 2015 at 09:32 PM
I think you guys refuse to acknowledge the issue..
We have tested in many computers here in china, all the forms are having problems when you submit.
It may be working fine in other countries but in China its not working fine.
All the thank you pages doesnt work.
If you dont fix this ASAP then we have to cancel our subscription.
- zwhrconsultingAnswered on September 15, 2015 at 09:42 PM
The jotform site has become extremely slow and some more we cannot edit the thank you page any longer.. When you click on the thank you button it doesnt work.
Something has changed on the site in past 2-3days that is why are facing this issue.
- zhaopingzzkAnswered on September 15, 2015 at 10:07 PM
our forms have the same issue, and if I submit with VPN, it will be successful. But without VPN, I can still open the form, but can not submit.
- zwhrconsultingAnswered on September 15, 2015 at 10:17 PM
But it was working fine until last week.
suddenly what has happened..
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 16, 2015 at 03:10 AM
I did check our http://submit.jotformpro.com URL which is used for the Thank You page URL on GreatFire and I was able to see that the URL is blocked.
I will escalate this issue to our development team for them to further investigate the issue. We will inform you on this thread any updates on the issue.
- zwhrconsultingAnswered on September 16, 2015 at 03:15 AM
Yes please do so ASAP..
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on September 16, 2015 at 03:28 AM
Our developers are dealing with that issue. We will inform you as soon as possible, when we solve the problem.
Thank you for your understanding. If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.
- zwhrconsultingAnswered on September 16, 2015 at 03:38 AM
Will you be able to retrieve all the information that we have lost in last 3-4 days?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 16, 2015 at 06:27 AM
Since we are unable to replicate the issue form here and the URL is blocked only in China, I am not sure if you have lost any submission. I did check the submission page of your "Registration form" and see several submissions received in last 2 days.
I would suggest you to please do a test submission without VPN and see if the input data is captured.
I am sorry to say but if the submission was not successful, it cannot be recovered.
- zwhrconsultingAnswered on September 16, 2015 at 06:29 AM
Has the issue been fixed already?
- zwhrconsultingAnswered on September 16, 2015 at 06:30 AM
I just tested the site is still the same or probably more slow now..
- JotForm DeveloperhasanAnswered on September 16, 2015 at 06:37 AM
We are working on this and let you know when we are done.
I'm sorry to say that but if the submission data didn't hit our servers because if this censorship, we can't do anything about retrieving that.
- zwhrconsultingAnswered on September 18, 2015 at 01:48 AM
Any update on this yet??
- JotForm DeveloperhasanAnswered on September 18, 2015 at 09:25 AM
We implemented a workaround about this China censorship. I cleared your form caches. Users from China shouldn't be encounter any issue anymore.
Please let us know if you have any problem.
Thanks for your cooperation.
- zwhrconsultingAnswered on September 22, 2015 at 10:38 PM
It seems the problem has started again.. We are having same issues.
- SammyAnswered on September 23, 2015 at 02:12 AM
I have notified our developers regarding the resurgence of this issue again, we will update you on the outcome.
Meanwhile is it possible to set the thank you URL to redirect to a custom page with as a temporary fix?
- dktodayAnswered on September 23, 2015 at 03:20 AM
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 23, 2015 at 04:36 AM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
This issue is already reported to our back end team. I have moved your question to a separate thread so that it can be addressed separately: http://www.jotform.com/answers/668487
- JotForm DeveloperhasanAnswered on September 25, 2015 at 06:21 AM
I'm sorry for the late response. We implemented a solution yesterday and didn't encountered any problem after.
As you might know this problem doesn't directly about JotForm. Our services were censored by China. It is an automated process and there aren't any channel that we can contact with them.
We're trying to understand underlying issues, why our services catching by that automated process an how we can avoid that.
Please let us know if you have any problems.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
- zwhrconsultingAnswered on September 27, 2015 at 11:03 PM
The problem still persist.. the issue doesnt seem to get resolved...
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 28, 2015 at 12:09 AM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
I have updated the assigned developer on this issue. He will get back to you as soon as we have any update from him.
- JotForm DeveloperhasanAnswered on September 28, 2015 at 04:54 AM
I tried to fill one of your form while I'm using a VPN from Beijing and didn't encountered any problem.
We are continuing to investigate.
- zwhrconsultingAnswered on September 28, 2015 at 05:02 AM
How about without VPN?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 28, 2015 at 06:13 AM
I believe my colleague used VPN so that he gets an IP address from China assigned to his test environment. Without VPN, we will not be able to replicate the issue. Anyway, your message has reached my colleague @hasan.
- JotForm DeveloperhasanAnswered on September 28, 2015 at 06:59 AM
As my colleague said I'm using VPNs to simulate my location as China.
Are there any chance that you might know your user's browser?
Thanks for your cooperation.
- zwhrconsultingAnswered on September 30, 2015 at 12:31 AM
Does it mean.. we wont be able to use the jotform in China if there is no VPN
- JotForm DeveloperhasanAnswered on September 30, 2015 at 03:51 AM
No, what I meant was I'm using a VPN located in China in order to identify problems of Chinese users.
Right now when our system detects a user open a form from China, it changes it's address to a not blocked domain and it works in our tests. My colleagues also working on identifying underlying issue.
If your users are unable to complete forms, information about their browser and network will helps us identify the problem.