- GFCTAsked on January 05, 2012 at 09:31 AM
I set up a form and received an email with the data from the first submission. However, when I log onto Jotform and click on submissions, it says that I have no submissions. Was I supposed to set up something beforehand?
- AtacanCAnswered on January 05, 2012 at 10:26 AM
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Can you please try to check your submission on https://secure.jotform.com/ ?
If you still can't see your submission, please do let us know. So we can investigate this further.
- GFCTAnswered on January 05, 2012 at 10:31 AM
Yes, that worked. I can see all the submissions now. Thank you.
- hodg9716Answered on September 11, 2012 at 09:10 AM
This worked for me too! Is this the new way to look at submissions or is this temporary?
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on September 11, 2012 at 09:50 AM
There are instances that there is a delay in the replication of the form submissions which is why the data is not coming up using the regular JotForm url when this happens using the secure url is a work around to view the submissions.
You can still use the regular domain for viewing the submissions.