- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 15, 2015 at 12:19 PM
With regards to the Daily Digest App, yes it would work just like with regular notifications. You can actually send a test email after you setup the digest.
Here's an example result I have received just now after performing a test.
- lafhab2Answered on September 16, 2015 at 05:25 AM
Well it isn't working for us, when we signed up (twice) we get an acknowledgement email straight away with the subject 'Daily Digest settings' and the body "You've signed up for JotForm Daily Digest Emails" but we have NOT received the test email requested on each occasion, nor have we received ANY daily digest emails since we first requested it 12/09. Your domains are whitelisted and we checked all trash folders etc so as far as we can determine they were never sent.
- BenAnswered on September 16, 2015 at 09:46 AM
I have just tried on my own gmail address and it is not working for me neither.
I have tried setting it up for some forms and for all forms, but neither did work for me, even if I received a notice on it being sent.
For this reason I will raise this to our developers to inspect and see what might be the issue.
As soon as it is resolved, we will update you about it through this thread.
- lafhab2Answered on September 23, 2015 at 08:21 AM
Is there any update on this? It's now 5 working days, would have expected a more swift response from Jotform. We are reliant on this working to combat the issue of some submission emails intermittently not being sent.
- BenAnswered on September 23, 2015 at 10:36 AM
Unfortunately there is no update at this time in regards to this issue.
Please do note that there is no specific timeframe within which we resolve the bugs, or add new features. Our developers work in the order of importance and as such the issue can be resolved sooner or later, depending on the other factors as well.
I will however leave a comment to see if there is anything that we can tell you and if possible, we will update you about this through this thread.
- lafhab2Answered on October 20, 2015 at 10:33 AMHi, the daily digest issue was rectified recently and we are receiving them via email. The new issue is that for each time we tried to activate daily digest, we are now receiving an email for the time requested, so instead of one a day we receive 3. Would it not be possible to have the option of removing or editing daily digests? Perhaps an 'edit this daily digest' link on the email. Currently, clicking on the link takes you to the page to set one up, not edit/alter'cancel any currently scheduled.
- CarinaAnswered on October 20, 2015 at 01:03 PM
I moved this last request to a new thread as it is a different situation.
We'll answer it here:
Let us know if we can assist you further.