- McAfeeTaftAsked on September 15, 2015 at 12:30 PM
We have over 85 form submissions, some from two or more hours ago that aren't being emailed like they have been in previous days. We have not reached our submission limit yet. Please advise.
- mflanaganAnswered on September 15, 2015 at 12:51 PM
I am experiencing the same problem.
- alexander_lauAnswered on September 15, 2015 at 12:57 PM
Yep, me too!
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on September 15, 2015 at 02:54 PM
I have checked email address that is set as recipient email address inside of your notification and that email address was on the bounce list. Our system gave following result:
e*****@mca*******.com is IN the bounce list
Reason(s) : smtp; 554 Email rejected due to security policies - http://kb.mimecast.com/Mimecast_Knowledge_Base/Administration_Console/Monitoring/Mimecast_SMTP_Error_Codes#554
I have now removed it from our bounce list and it should be working fine now.
You can follow this guide on how to check and remove the email from bounce list.
Also you can Whitelist JotMails IP Addresses.
Please test your form and check if you are receiving submissions now.
Your email address is not in bounce list. To assist you properly please open new thread and provide us email address to which you are not receiving email Notifications or ID of your form.
You posted same question on this thread https://www.jotform.com/answers/662380-Notification-emails-not-being-received#4 Please read an answer provided by my colleague on that thread.
- McAfeeTaftAnswered on September 15, 2015 at 03:23 PM
Will the system resend those forms that bounced?
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on September 15, 2015 at 04:39 PM
No, system will not resend failed submission.