- bankruptcynewsAsked on September 15, 2015 at 02:02 PM
My user name is BankruptcyNews. I sent out a survey last night and it's going to get more than 100 replies. I need to upgrade to a larger number of replies allowd.
- kingkestAnswered on September 15, 2015 at 02:09 PM
go to pricing and at the top of the page and upgrade. It is very simple, and immediate.
- bankruptcynewsAnswered on September 15, 2015 at 03:52 PM
I need to put an "integer" for the expiration date. I have no clue what an "integer" is.
I wanted to pay some money to upgrade. So far, nothing but frustration.
- Morgan King
- kingkestAnswered on September 15, 2015 at 04:50 PM
an Integer is a whole number so for mm it is asking for the month as in 01 for January 02 for February so on and so forth. and the yyyy is the 4 digit year ie. 2016 or 2017
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 15, 2015 at 07:40 PM
I can see that you have not yet upgraded your account, to upgrade to any of the paid plans, please head to the pricing page here https://support.jotform.com/pricing.
If you are referring to the CC expiration, it's on MM and YYYY format. So as explained by kingkest, you have to write 2 digits on the month and 4 digits on the year. E.g.
If you still have difficulties, feel free to let us know.