- jdugginAsked on September 15, 2015 at 03:27 PM
1. How can I send the email from a form to a separate email address?
2. We are getting attachments with one of our forms but not the other. Why is this?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on September 15, 2015 at 06:15 PM
1) If you want to forward an email submission here is how:
a) Once on MY FORMS, select your form, and click on Submissions
b) Click the Forward envelope icon:
If you wan to send an email notification each time a submission arrive to another email address, you can simply add the email in the recipient of you current email notification: https://www.jotform.com/help/39-Send-Notifications-to-Multiple-Recipients
2) If you want the PDF attachment with your email notifications, you need to go in the edit mode of each form, and click in the option for each notification:
a) Click on Edit Form
b) Click on the Emails icon
c) Click on Reply to and recipients settings
Let us know if you need more help, we will be glad to assist you.