- gblodge347Asked on September 15, 2015 at 05:08 PM
Prior to our event, will I be able to use Jotform to send a reminder email to everyone that has registered via our form?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 15, 2015 at 08:40 PM
Yes, you can use this app to send an HTML or Text format email to all the user emails submitted on your form. http://email.jotform.io//
1. Connect your Jotform account
2. Select the Form and the Email field (this is where the app takes all the emails as the recipients)
3. Setup your Email. You can send Text email or HTML email format. I would suggest to write a Text-Email and paste the survey URL so users can click it. Please do not place the form URL on the HTML-Email, it's not supported.
4. Connect your SMTP, you can use Mandrill (just signup for an account) if you don't have any. Then follow these steps http://www.jotform.com/help/236-How-to-use-Mandrill-to-Send-Emails-From-Your-Own-Email-Address (up to the 4th image) on how to take the SMTP credentials.
5. Process Emails.
If you are stuck at something, or if you need further clarifications, make sure to let us know.
Another alternative solution is to manually reply on each of the submission on your form submissions page. http://www.jotform.com/help/269-How-to-view-Submissions
Hope this helps!
- gblodge347Answered on September 16, 2015 at 03:16 PM
Thanks for the reply. When I click the link http://email.jotform.io// , click the Connect button and enter my credentials, I get the "Login Successful" msg, but are brought back to the login screen. Please advise.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 16, 2015 at 04:36 PM
Try logging out of your account, then logging back in. You should receive a pop-up to allow the app to access your forms. After you click on allow, you should be presented with the pop-up to select which form to use with the app:
After Selecting the form, you should then be able to setup the email to be sent. Once that is setup, you can go through the process of sending the email to all users who submitted the form.
You may want to try a different browser if you have having trouble with the pop-ups. However, I checked in IE, Chrome and FireFox, each of them allowed me to progress through the setup.
- gblodge347Answered on September 27, 2015 at 08:43 PM
Still no joy. I've logged out and back in, closed my browser, tried the same on a different machine. When I click "Connect Jotform" I get the "Login Successful" msg, but are brought back to the login screen. Please advise.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 28, 2015 at 04:18 AM
I wasn't able to replicate your issue. May we know what particular browser you were using when the issue happened? I was using Chrome Version 45.0.2454.99.
We will wait for your response.
- tcbirthnetworkAnswered on February 22, 2016 at 02:51 PM
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on February 22, 2016 at 04:17 PM
@tcbirthnetwork I have moved your request to a thread of its own. I will address your issue in the following thread shortly: