- Carla CherryAsked on September 15, 2015 at 06:42 PM
I have tried and tried to login to our organization's account of which I am a user and am unsuccessful. Please help!
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on September 15, 2015 at 11:44 PM
I see that you are a sub-user to calhosa account. Are you trying to login into your account or the parent account? Do you see any error message? If you have forgotten the password or want to reset the password you may click on Forgot Password link so that the password reset link shall be sent to the registered email address.
Hope this information helps.
- Carla CherryAnswered on September 16, 2015 at 02:47 PM?I was trying to login to the parent account using the the correct password. I was finally able to do so after multiple attempts and much frustration. I now have another question - should I have my own separate password as a sub-user for the calhosa account?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 16, 2015 at 04:23 PM
A sub-user account is a separate account all together. The forms are shared from the main account with the sub-user account:
The sub-user will log in with their own account and be able to see the forms shared with them in the "My Forms" section of their account. Each sub-user would need their own account.
- Carla CherryAnswered on September 16, 2015 at 04:47 PM?That totally makes sense. Thank you so very much for your help.
- BenAnswered on September 16, 2015 at 06:02 PM
In my colleague's name you are welcome.
Do let us know if you happen to have any further questions Carla and we would be happy to assist with the same.