- zhaopingzzkAsked on September 15, 2015 at 10:00 PM
Our company have two forms on you website. But these days, we can not submit the forms. it's never happened before.
Is your website blocked in China? or is there any other reasons?
Please fix this problem ASAP. Thank u.
the two forms:
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 16, 2015 at 01:26 AM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
I did check your form and did not find any issue with that. They seems to be working as expected and I was able to submit your form successfully. Please check the screenshot below:
Have you embedded your forms in your webpage? Please share the web page URL and we will take a look.
We will wait for your response.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 16, 2015 at 01:28 AM
No JotForm is not blocked in China. We have several users form China and we have not received any report on such issues.
- zhaopingzzkAnswered on September 16, 2015 at 03:06 AM
I don't embed these forms in any webpage, I just use the forms URL directly.
When I submit with VPN, it will be successful, without VPN, can not submit at all
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 16, 2015 at 05:41 AM
As per checking, the http://submit.jotformpro.com URL which is used in the submission of the form was blocked in China based on GreatFire.
Let me escalate this issue to our development team for them to further check the issue. We will update you on this thread any news about this issue.
- JotForm DeveloperhasanAnswered on September 18, 2015 at 09:26 AM
We implemented a workaround about this China censorship. I cleared your form caches. Users from China shouldn't be encounter any issue anymore.
Please let us know if you have any problem.
Thanks for your cooperation.