- studyportalsAsked on September 16, 2015 at 03:34 AM
I'd like to downgrade my current Economy plan to the free Starter plan, however, when I try to do this I receive an error.
What can be done to set the new plan to the Starter plan?
- BorisAnswered on September 16, 2015 at 08:12 AM
We are very sorry for this inconvenience, I can see that you are our really long time customer, which makes it even worse that you are receiving this error. The error seems to come because you are using our first and oldest payment processor, BlueSnap, to handle your subscription with us.
I have raised this to our Manager who has BlueSnap credentials, and we will be happy to cancel your Economy Monthly subscription for you.
Thank you for being our loyal customer, and for being patient with us. We will update you through this thread as soon as your subscription has been successfully canceled.
- studyportalsAnswered on September 16, 2015 at 09:08 AM
Thanks for your reply.
I'll wait for your update on the subscription status.
- BorisAnswered on September 16, 2015 at 10:39 AM
- studyportalsAnswered on September 17, 2015 at 03:05 AM
Ok, thank you very much for all the information and cancelling the Economy monthly subscription.