- jerdeboerAsked on September 16, 2015 at 06:31 AM
I created a form with multiple widgets even though the widget placeholders are there, you cannot actually see the widget this is the same when I publish it
- JotForm DeveloperevrenAnswered on September 16, 2015 at 06:51 AM
I checked your form and it seems working. Can you provide more information about your problem ?
Which widget you can't see ?
Please feel free to contact me for any further assistance.
- jerdeboerAnswered on September 16, 2015 at 06:55 AM
Using Chrome, I am not seeing the widgets that are not "in house"
- CharlieAnswered on September 16, 2015 at 10:47 AM
I'm viewing one of your forms (this one http://www.myjotform.com/form/52253474552556), it has a lot of widgets, everything seems to be working:
Perhaps you were referring to widgets that were developed by you? Is that what you meant by not in house?
If you are a developer and testing the widgets you are developing, you can refer to the "Developers" page, specifically the widgets developers' page here: http://developers.jotform.com/widgets
The widgets needs to be sent for approval before it is published and available for public users.
Please let us know if we misunderstood the current situation that you have.
- jerdeboerAnswered on September 17, 2015 at 03:47 AMWhen I refer to third party I am referring to the widgets link - all
Jotforms form items are showing, but any other widget is not
- jerdeboerAnswered on September 17, 2015 at 03:47 AMI published the form and forced a iframe reload and that seems to work -
both in the edit and and published form..
Very strange issue
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on September 17, 2015 at 08:29 AM