- events296Asked on September 16, 2015 at 01:30 PM
2015-15 Certificate of Insurance request form submissions is only showing date of submission and IP address. Several were tests but others were bona fide entries. This form was created for us by Jotform from an adobe form. The form is posted on our website for submission on the forms and documents page on www.krva.org under club director. Do I have it posted incorrectly? If people download the doc and save to their computer then fill it out and save again they can send be the form but it does not collect in JotForm.
KRVA Office and EventsPage URL:
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on September 16, 2015 at 03:38 PM
I have inspected your website and you have link of eight forms. They are all web forms I did not found JotForm Fillable PDF form.
I did found some PDF forms and documents, but that are not JotForm forms and if they are submitted data will not be sent to Jotform.
Are not receiving submission for your JotForm forms? Can you provide us ID of the forms to which you are not receiving submissions.
Inside of this guide you can find out how to view submissions on your JotForm account:
I have inspected your form http://www.jotform.us/form/51675401231143 and I noticed that you did not set email Notification inside of that form. If you want to receive email Notification when your form is submitted then you need to set Email Notification inside of the form:
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- events296Answered on September 17, 2015 at 02:47 PMI know how to view my form submissions. I have several forms that I created in JotForm. That work just fine. This form was created by your team and given to us. The pdf I downloaded from jotform was saved to a file in my computer then sent to webmaster to post. This is the link to the JotForm http://www.krva.org/includes_forms_documents/club_directors/Certificate%20of%20Insurance%20Request_2015_16_Fillable.pdf There is a submit button at the bottom of the form. I have filled in the form and submitted it. It collects on my jotform account but there is no information in the Submission other than the date it was submitted and the IP address of the person who submitted it. If you look at my account you will see that several submissions are from the same computer none of them have the info that was typed into the form. I used the download pdf of the form and sent to my webmaster to post in the drop down under club director (the link is above) Copy of website below. FORMS & DOCUMENTSThe following downloads and links are the forms & documents for various aspects of KRVA. As these documents change frequently, please check back often to ensure that you have the latest versions. If you don't see the information you're looking for, please contact us. CLUB DIRECTORDOCUMENTS | DOWNLOADSelect a Club Director Document 2016 Code of Conduct 2016 Background Screening Policy 2015-16 Club Registration Signature Page 2016 Directions for Club Registration 2015-16 Debit Account Policy 2016 Junior Age Definition 2015-16 Certificate of Insurance Request Form 2015 Summary of Insurance Program Draft | Juniors Operating Codes (8/2015) 2015 Combined Age Waiver Form Spreadsheet for New Teams 1516 (Excel) 2015-16 Certificate of Insurance Request Form 2016 Code of Conduct
2016 Background Screening Policy
2015-16 Club Registration Signature Page
2016 Directions for Club Registration
2015-16 Debit Account Policy
2016 Junior Age Definition
2015-16 Certificate of Insurance Request Form
2015 Summary of Insurance Program
Draft | Juniors Operating Codes (8/2015)
2015 Combined Age Waiver Form
Spreadsheet for New Teams 1516 (Excel)
DOCUMENTS | ONLINE2016 KRVA Violation Report Form
2015-16 Club Registration Form Laura and TracyKRVA Office and Events610-223-2288
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on September 17, 2015 at 07:42 PM
I see what you mean, I have done a test submission in you PDF form: http://www.krva.org/includes_forms_documents/club_directors/Certificate%20of%20Insurance%20Request_2015_16_Fillable.pdf
Only the Submission date and IP address is shown:
I will forward this to our second level, so they can further assist you, you will be notified via this thread about any updates.
- events296Answered on September 21, 2015 at 12:47 PMYes that is what I told you. Why is it not recording the data? We are supposed to be able to collect the data. Laura and TracyKRVA Office and Events610-223-2288
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on September 21, 2015 at 01:53 PM
Sorry for inconvenience this may caused you. My colleague has escalated this issue to our developer and they are trying to fix this and to find a reason why this has happened. We will inform you via this thread once it is resolved.
- events296Answered on September 24, 2015 at 01:47 PMThank you. Will we be credited with those submissions since there is a limit? LauraKRVA Office and Events610-223-2288
- BenAnswered on September 24, 2015 at 04:12 PM
I can not make any promises if there would be any credits being given, but what I can do for you - and what I just did, was to reset your submissions counter for you.
If the missing data is shown to you again, it should not use your submission counts, but if it does we will reset the same as well.
As mentioned by my colleague above, we will update you as soon as our developers have any news for you through this thread. From what I can see, a developer has already been assigned to this issue and it is marked as important, which means that they are already looking into it for you Laura.
- events296Answered on November 03, 2015 at 12:45 PMIt has been a month and a half since we last heard from you. The submissions are still not collecting and displaying the data. What's up? Laura KRVA Office and Events610-223-2288
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on November 03, 2015 at 05:29 PM
We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you, we haven't receive any updates from our second level yet. This is still queued and flagged as important.
I have created a web form similar to your PDF form: https://form.jotform.co/53065834044857
So, if you like it, you may clone it in your account: http://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL, and you could use that form in your site while the issue is being reviewed: http://www.jotform.com/help/67-Which-Form-Embed-Code-Should-I-Use
Thanks for your patience.
- events296Answered on November 04, 2015 at 12:45 PMThe form looks good but needs a couple of edits. The additional insured does not mean there is another certificate holder. It means the certificate holder above is listed as an additional insured (in addition to the requestor) The RVA Signature should have N/A in it as we are the RVA. The insurance amount should be $5,000,000 not $1million. I filled it out and I am not sure where it submitted to. Thank you for working on this. Laura and TracyKRVA Office and Events610-223-2288
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on November 04, 2015 at 02:04 PM
Unfortunately this issue is still not resolved.
One of our developers is working on this issue. I will check with him to see if there are any updates and if there are we will update you via this thread.