- dagostinosAsked on September 16, 2015 at 04:04 PM
I created a "contact us" form for a 6-location restaurant where the user can input name, email, a question. They can also choose 1 or all 6 of the locations they are interested in.
Below is the link to the form on one of the location's party page. Each location has it's own catering and party page. There are different managers who handle parties at each location, so we would like the submission to reach the proper manager.
If, for example they choose Location 1, the email should submit to Manager A, but if they choose Location 2, the email should submit to Manager B.
Is there a way to set up the email notification based on the Location choice? Or is the only way to create a different form for each location and set the notification email to the proper manager that way, based on the actual form?
Thanks for your help.
- victorAnswered on September 16, 2015 at 05:02 PM
By creating 6 different condition you will be able to send emails to the correct manager. In the condition wizards, select SEND AN EMAIL AFTER SUBMISSION.
You just need to create 6 different condition for each location. Once the users select the location this notification will be send to that particular manager
Hope this helps.
- dagostinosAnswered on September 16, 2015 at 05:57 PM
Victor- YOU ROCK!
That was so easy and it works perfectly!
- dagostinosAnswered on September 16, 2015 at 06:47 PMThank you so much! Debbi D'AgostinoD'Agostino's Pizzeria847-808-8200 | Wheeling847-729-0909 | Glenviewwww.dagsdelivers.com
- victorAnswered on September 16, 2015 at 08:07 PM
I am glad we were able to help. If you have any more questions or issues, please feel free to ask.