- MohamedRIYADAsked on September 17, 2015 at 07:19 AM
In forms we can use "the form translation tool" to use a language other than English, but what about "Thank You" Pages?
Can I use Arabic language in it or not?
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on September 17, 2015 at 07:59 AM
I’ve checked Thank You Page of your form http://www.jotform.com/52592900689567. It seems already in Arabic Language from my side.
You can test it by submitting the form on preview mode.
You can set different Thank You Messages on Multilingual Forms with Conditions.
1) Click on Setup & Embed.
2) Click on Conditions.
3) Choose the Change Thank You message after submission.
4) Make the arrangements and also click on save.
If you need any question or issues, please do not hesitate to contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.
- MohamedRIYADAnswered on September 17, 2015 at 08:44 AM
I know, I just wrote it in Arabic language after asking my question..
What I'm asking now is "Is it right in your system to use Arabic in "Thank You" pages or your "Phishing Detention system" will suspend my account.
In other way;
Is your "Phishing Detention system" is include "Thank You" pages or not?
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on September 17, 2015 at 09:27 AM
I think, our phishing detector system will not autosuspend your thank you page. Otherwise, If you contact to our support team, we will reactive your account immediately. We are working 7/24 as a support team.
Feel free to contact us, if you have any question or issues.
- MohamedRIYADAnswered on September 17, 2015 at 09:50 AM
Thank you Beril.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on September 17, 2015 at 10:06 AM
You're welcome Mohamed.