- resilicoAsked on September 17, 2015 at 07:23 AM
I have cloned a form (Have any major changes taking place in your life recently?) and renamed the old form. In the new form the last question is different from the last question on the old form.
The new form has its own Google spreadsheet which shows the new question, but the autoresponder still shows the old question.
How can I change that?
- victorAnswered on September 17, 2015 at 08:40 AM
I just verify your form and you need to update the autoresponder:
1) Please click on the EMAIL button on the top toolbar and select the EMAIL AUTORESPONDER 1
2) In the email body you will notice that it still contains the old field information. you just need to update it with the current field.
Hope this helps.
- resilicoAnswered on September 17, 2015 at 08:47 AMThanks!
Op 17 sep. 2015 14:38 schreef "JotForm Support