- salescadsuppliesieAsked on September 17, 2015 at 09:07 AM
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 17, 2015 at 12:27 PM
We do have an automatic submission delete application:
However, this removes submissions immediately after they are collected. There is no way to schedule this once per month.
You can also bulk delete submissions from your account:
1. Navigate to your "My Forms" page->Choose a form you want to clean up the submissions->Click the "Submissions" option.
2. Under the "Submissions" page, you can:
A. Delete specific submissions.
B. Delete specific list of submissions by setting up a custom date range where you can view and delete them.
C. Delete ALL Submissions
3. When you scroll down you can see the delete submissions button. I would recommend that you download all your data so that you can have a back up on them, please take note that once you deleted your submissions you can't recover them back. This is the same with uploaded files, you need to download them first so that you can have a copy for future use.
If you have any further questions, let us know and we will be happy to help.