- nickbhAsked on September 17, 2015 at 09:13 AM
I am having problems with the Google fonts. It would appear that "font-face are no longer offering the service since: see>
I have followed the tutorial, but my fonts keep getting mixed up. I add in the
font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif;
It appears in the CSS on the preferences page, but seems to get overridden?
Anyone any ideas on what I am doing wrong?
Also strangely it adds 4 lines the same of >
- CharlieAnswered on September 17, 2015 at 12:45 PM
You can still use the Google Web Fonts, I cloned your form and made the change in my end, here's my cloned form: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/52594601005953?
1. First, navigate to this link: https://www.google.com/fonts
2. Find the font you prefer, and click the "Quick-use"
3. Here, click the "@import" tab in #3, copy that code. In #4 use that to style a specific element.
4. In my Form Designer Tool, I added this custom CSS code in the CSS tab
font-family : 'Montserrat', sans-serif !important;
The CSS code loads the Google font via import then I use "*" to declare that all the elements in the form will use the font-family "Montserrat".
I hope that helps. Do let us know if you need more information on this.
- nickbhAnswered on September 17, 2015 at 04:06 PM
Thats brilliant, thanks. I stripped out all the CSS and just added those lines back in and it worked great.
HOWEVER. Is there any reason when I come out of the Theme designer and back into the design page the font is not shown - it still shows as Courier? I made another post about it an hour ago?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on September 17, 2015 at 11:14 PM
Your new question has been already addressed here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/664479-CSS-and-Theme-Designer-not-showing-Google-Font#2
Please reply there, we will be glad to assist you.