- pikablinkAsked on September 17, 2015 at 10:35 AM
I found 90% of what I needed here, and that missing 10% doesn't justify the cost of developing a custom tool.
So: well done!
By the way, that 10% would be a Us-id&Pwd access system that pre-fills some of the fields so that frequent users don't have to fill the entire form every time. Maybe it is already implemented, but I haven't found it.
This is a re-post of a comment on JotForm, a New User's Perspective
- victorAnswered on September 17, 2015 at 12:10 PM
Unfortunately, we do not allow forms that ask for USERNAME and PASSWORD, due to our terms and conditions. This will be marked as phishing and the form will be disabled.
If you like to pre-populate some fields, you can do this in two ways.
1) pass values through the URL. If you embed the form in your page you may be able to capture some data and send it to the form using the URL.
2) If all the users need to see the same information you can use the following link
This app will enable you to populate certain fields of the form. You would just need to send the URL created to your users.
Please let us know if this helps.
- pikablinkAnswered on September 17, 2015 at 12:34 PM
Thanks, the URL trick could be a solution!
- victorAnswered on September 17, 2015 at 04:14 PM
Glad we were able to assist you. If you have any more question, please do not hesitate contacting us.