- dlassonAsked on September 17, 2015 at 12:14 PM
My heading images keep disappearing. Even if I revert back to an older version that clearly has the images on preview, the images disappear when I reopen it.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on September 17, 2015 at 04:57 PM
Yes, I see what you mean. When I checked the revision history of the form I saw images in the headings which are no longer there. Try this: For the first heading, instead of getting the image from among your saved images, get it from the following URL:
and let us know if it disappears like the others.
- dlassonAnswered on September 17, 2015 at 05:04 PM
It seems to be working. How can I do the same for the rest of the images?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on September 17, 2015 at 08:16 PM
That's super! When I went into your account, I searched the history of the form's revisions and when I saw the images in the headings, I right-clicked the first one. When the contextual menu appeared I clicked Open image in new tab:
Then I just copied the URL from the browser address bar:
Please try that method with the other heading images and let us know the result.
- dlassonAnswered on September 18, 2015 at 11:09 AM
- BenAnswered on September 18, 2015 at 02:00 PM
In my colleague's name you are welcome and I am glad that it is working for you now.
For future, if by some chance you still happen to experience a similar issue, please do try uploading them by using the following URL and then just copy paste the URL to your form: