- CAinslieAsked on September 17, 2015 at 12:33 PM
I have a registration form and the guest are filling it out but I'm not getting the document sent to me or in by google doc.
What did I do wrong.
This is urgent.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 17, 2015 at 04:58 PM
I checked your form and your notification appears to be setup properly. You do have two identical notifications being sent to the same address, which may be causing them to be filtered to your spam/junkmail.
When I checked our logs, there were 2 notifications sent for each submission:
Though they are being sent from our end. Try removing one of the notifiers or changing the sender email to "email@example.com" in stead of "firstname.lastname@example.org" to see if that that allows them to come through.
If it does not, and they are not in your spam or junk mail folder, let us know and we will be happy to see what else we can do.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 17, 2015 at 05:00 PM
As for the integrations, they appear to be setup properly as well. Try removing and adding those back to the form to see if a fresh integration will allow the sheet and docs to be updated.
- CAinslieAnswered on September 17, 2015 at 09:47 PMI have two paypal notification of payment but no registration information. One came to me last night and the other this afternoon. I have checked my spam account and I do not have anything form jotforms.
- CAinslieAnswered on September 17, 2015 at 09:47 PMAlso I am not get notification or information sent to the google drive or my smart phone.
- CAinslieAnswered on September 17, 2015 at 09:47 PM
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 18, 2015 at 06:38 AM
Do you mean to say that you have received payments in your PayPal account but the submission is not being displayed?
I did check your form #51448140579156 and found that you have received 14 "Incomplete payments". As you have received the payment in your account but the submission ended up in "Incomplete Payments" that means the IPN of your PayPal account is disabled. I would suggest you to ensure that IPN of your PayPal account is enabled and that should solve your problem. The following guide should help you: http://www.jotform.com/help/276-How-to-Enable-IPN-for-Paypal
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if the issue persists.
- CAinslieAnswered on September 18, 2015 at 12:47 PMI do not mean to sound simple. But I received two payment via paypal one Wednesday and one on Thursday. The enrollment information is not on the excel spreadsheet nor is it reflected on the jotform as a submission. Where should I look for these 1 incomplete payments?
- CAinslieAnswered on September 18, 2015 at 01:47 PMI found the incomplete submission. The ones not completed should I send them an invoice to pay?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 18, 2015 at 02:57 PM
The ones with incomplete payments you should indeed invoice. Completing the submission will no not charge them. Here is a bit more information regarding incomplete submissions: