- davecut85Asked on September 17, 2015 at 02:32 PM
I currently use JotForm for form submissions related to one of our products. I am the main user who created the account and recently created a sub-user. I will be leaving the company and need the sub-user to become the owner of this account. Is there a way to do this?
- victorAnswered on September 17, 2015 at 05:57 PM
We would be glad to help. We can suggest a couple of solutions. If you are no longer going to use this account. We can rename it and also change the email address so the new user can use it as his own.
Or we can just transfer all the forms to the other user.
Please advise which method you would like.
- davecut85Answered on September 17, 2015 at 06:23 PM
Let's go with the first option.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on September 18, 2015 at 02:03 AM
Ok, we would need you to tell us what would be the target account and we will transfer all your forms to it.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on September 18, 2015 at 02:04 AM
Actually you can transfer ownership from your own account, please follow option 3 :