- jskusAsked on September 17, 2015 at 02:58 PM
Why we not found +gmt 5.30 indian stanrd time on your time zone, for this reason we fall lots of problem
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on September 17, 2015 at 10:07 PM
Thank you for reporting this to us, I've forward this to our developers.
- jskusAnswered on September 18, 2015 at 03:32 AM
when this service will start and how i know that you are update this time zone?
- victorAnswered on September 18, 2015 at 09:19 AM
We can not give a time frame of when this will be finished. Our team is working on the issue and will keep you updated on the progress.
- jskusAnswered on September 21, 2015 at 02:52 PM
Hello sir, have any update about gmt + 5.30 time format
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on September 21, 2015 at 06:07 PM
Please try selecting one of the following Time Zones until the issue is fixed.
- jskusAnswered on September 22, 2015 at 01:16 AM
where i found change time zone format which you provide me.
- jskusAnswered on September 22, 2015 at 11:46 AM
Kindly say us
- CharlieAnswered on September 22, 2015 at 01:05 PM
You can find the settings that my colleague, Mike, shared above by following the screenshot below:
1. Navigate to www.jotform.com and log in to your account
2. Click Account->Settings
3. In "Timezone" find the GMT+05:30
Regarding the ticket, my manager have already escalated this to our developers. Unfortunately, we cannot provide an expected time frame for this, but we will update you on this thread as soon as we get any news.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on December 28, 2015 at 04:46 PM