- hmmawardsAsked on September 17, 2015 at 03:01 PM
I know how to create coupon codes. I would like create a code that allows 100% free submissions. When I try to create this, notice appears that some fraction of fee must be entered. Attached is a screen shot of what I see when the "preferred2015" ($0 USD) is applied. I see $75 crossed out, but an active $75 is the result. Please advise. Thank you
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on September 17, 2015 at 10:10 PM
I've requested this to our developers, hopefully this can be implemented soon.
- hmmawardsAnswered on September 18, 2015 at 01:47 PMThank you. It should not be complicated to have a coupon code be 100% free.
We look forward to your response.
- BenAnswered on September 18, 2015 at 05:06 PM
As mentioned above by my manager, the thread has been raised to our developers.
Now while you are not able to do it for now directly in the payment processor, I would be happy to assist you together with my colleagues in setting the same up a bit differently.
The way that I would suggest would not only allow you to do 100% discount on the products, but it would also allow you to style the products in any other manner that you wish.
For example as a nice image radio button widget showcasing the album cover, that once clicked passes over the amount to the payment processing tool (or is pre-selected) - which in turn makes the charge for you.
If you want us to assist you with the same setup, do let us know and we can help you and guide you with the required steps to make it look and work the way you want it ;)
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 30, 2015 at 03:45 PM
Actually, there is a workaround, and that is to set the discount to an amount that is greater than or equal to the highest possible total amount your form can get.
In your case, you can create a coupon with $100 off to allow a no charge submission.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 30, 2015 at 04:00 PM
On a related note, we have released an update that should allow you to create coupons with a 100% discount rate.
Please try it out and let us know what you think.
- hmmawardsAnswered on September 30, 2015 at 04:47 PMSweet. We'll try that.