- JodyVBAsked on September 17, 2015 at 05:58 PM
- JotForm DeveloperevrenAnswered on September 18, 2015 at 12:45 AM
Can you provide more information about your question ?
If you mean ssl encryption, of course we can serve your forms over 256-bit SSL encryption. You can find this feature under Embed Form options.
Please feel free to contact me for any further assistance.
- JodyVBAnswered on September 18, 2015 at 08:47 AMI don't see that option under Embed Form.
I thought that is where I found it before but not seeing it.
It's been a while so that's why I asked. Suggestions?
Aqua & Earth Travel
Sent from iPhone
- KadeJMAnswered on September 18, 2015 at 12:29 PM
There is a little box next to the form link in your embed form option which will allow you to "secure" your form.
However, be advised that this will count towards your SSL Submission Usage.
Alternatively, we also have Encrypted Forms which is another way of securing your forms and data.
- JodyVBAnswered on September 18, 2015 at 03:47 PMOk, so I found it. But now when I ask for you to generate a key I get this:
-----BEGIN RSA PRIVATE KEY-----
-----END RSA PRIVATE KEY-----
I do not get the opportunity to save nor do I get a box giving me the opportunity to download or save.
I use a iMac. Does that make a difference? I sure hope not but I thought I would let you know.
Office Hours: Tues-Fri 9:30-4:30
P.O Box 133
Mattawan, MI 49071
Remember that prices are not guaranteed until booking is made with deposit. Prices and availability vary daily.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on September 18, 2015 at 07:28 PM
Save that key file in your form, once you try to view your submissions, you will be ask to upload it:
Make sure you have read this guide about encrypted forms firsts: https://www.jotform.com/help/344-What-are-Encrypted-Forms-and-how-to-use-them-as-expert