- dorokeechAsked on September 18, 2015 at 10:52 AM
- victorAnswered on September 18, 2015 at 12:56 PM
This is some what tedious. To add extra charts of the other question, click the type of chart (top tool bar) you wish to add in your form.
A new chart will appear, you will need to change the properties for this
In the properties you can select the question you wish to represent. Once you have finished you may click OK to save and exit.
Please let us now if this helps.
- dorokeechAnswered on September 18, 2015 at 02:47 PMDon't you think that all the answers to surveys should be automatically displayed? Sounds like an item for an upgrade.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 18, 2015 at 06:21 PM
The visual report creator will only display the first two questions. You need to add another chart for the rest.
It's the same to any type of account plan, free or paid.
- dorokeechAnswered on October 02, 2015 at 12:47 PMThis was not helpful. I'm trying to add the responses to all the questions into bar chart format and it does not display appropriately nor can I include the question into the grid to display. I can not tell you if the report display included everything or not. I don't understand why a wizard to create a report doesn't include all the questions from the survey. Pathetic!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 02, 2015 at 01:31 PM
Please note that our Visual Report Charts can only be based on the following field types:
- Drop Down
- Radio Button
- Check Box
- Star Rating
- Scale Rating
Other that these types, you can only add the Grid or Text Grid for the other fields.
As for adding all the fields in the visual report creator without doing it manually, it's not possible for now but I have forwarded this thread to our developers as a feature request. We can't promise any timeframe for this, but if there are updates, you should know it via this thread.
- dorokeechAnswered on October 02, 2015 at 01:47 PMSince I'm only using those kind of fields--why won't it display on the report
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 02, 2015 at 02:28 PM
By default, the visual report builder will only add two fields. You need to add the other fields manually. To add, just simply drag the chart into the page:
Then click the settings icon to change the chart type: