- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 18, 2015 at 09:46 PM
You can set up this up in the Reply-to settings of your Notification Email. Just set it to the Email field on your form.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.
- jonasgrilloAnswered on September 19, 2015 at 08:59 AM
Have support in Portuguese?
- jonasgrilloAnswered on September 19, 2015 at 09:28 AM
how to hide it???
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on September 20, 2015 at 04:37 AM
You can inject custom css code in your form to hide any specific or all field's label. The following guide should help you: http://www.jotform.com/help/198-How-to-Remove-Field-Labels-in-a-Form
Also there's an option in the Form Designer to hide all textbox labels (excluding any sub-labels).
1. Click the Designer button.
2. On the Design tab, click Label Styles and select No Label.
We do not have support on Portuguese, but I have used Google translate to translate my answer.
Você pode injetar código css personalizado em seu formulário para ocultar qualquer rótulo específico ou todo o campo. O guia a seguir devem ajudá-lo: http://www.jotform.com/help/198-How-to-Remove-Field-Labels-in-a-Form
Também há uma opção no Designer de formulário para ocultar todos os rótulos de caixa de texto (excluindo quaisquer sub-rótulos).
1. Clique no botão Designer.
2. Na guia Design, clique em Estilos de etiqueta e selecione Não Label.
- jonasgrilloAnswered on September 20, 2015 at 10:37 AM
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 20, 2015 at 10:03 PM
On behalf of my colleague, BJoanna, you are welcome. If you have further question, please feel free to contact us again.
- jonasgrilloAnswered on September 21, 2015 at 11:41 AM